Tartan’s patented Rotating Scraper cleans the casing wall inside diameter (ID) while drilling out obstructions using Tartan’s downhole motors. The Rotating Scraper is connected directly to the bit box with a mill/bit installed at the opposite end.
Incorporating the Rotating Scraper with the downhole motor saves an additional tubing run, since casing wall cleaning is accomplished while drilling.
- Clean casing ID to specifications while drilling out obstructions
Features and benefits
- Thoroughly cleans casing wall due to rotation
- Reduces rig time by eliminating a separate cleaning run
- Decreases operational costs
- Nine adjustable floating blades for multiple casing weights/IDs
- Improves completions drilling efficiency
- Operational in a push/pull scenario
Fill out your information to receive the Rotating Scraper data sheet.