Pulse Generator and Intensifier
Tartan’s patented Pulse Generator (PG) is designed to vibrate the downhole motor bottom hole assembly (BHA) to decrease tubular friction (wall contact forces), which improves rate of penetration (ROP) through better transfer of weight to the bit, and increases the reach in horizontal and deviated wells using coiled tubing or jointed pipe.
Tartan’s Intensifier tool is designed to operate in conjunction with the Pulse Generator. The Intensifier creates addition axial and lateral forces to help facilitate improved reach in horizontal and deviated wellbores.
- Extended reach horizontal completions drill outs
- Deviated wellbores
- Where weight on bit (WOB) is difficult to attain
Features and benefits
- Generates vibration both axially and laterally
- Enables true WOB readings at surface
- Eliminates or significantly reduces the use of costly friction reducers
- Increases ROP with improved transfer of weight to the bit
- Increases reach of BHA in deviated and horizontal wells
- Vibration frequency and amplitude are adjustable
- Improves completions drilling efficiency
- Attaches directly to the top of the down hole motor
- Decreases operational costs
- No shock sub required on jointed pipes
Fill out your information to receive the Pulse Generator and Intensifier data sheet.